The Office of Financial Aid administers and awards student financial aid packages and maintains student financial aid records.
- Most aid funds are credited directly to the student’s account at the beginning of each semester.
- Financial aid (including scholarships, grants, and loans from all sources) must be used to pay any current term tuition and fees charges, room rent, and meal plan charges.
- Federal Loans and Grants may not be used to pay prior academic year past due balances.
- If the awards exceed the total current charges on a student’s account, a refund will be processed.
- Students are encouraged sign up for Direct Deposit to ensure prompt receipt of monies.
- All scholarships, grants and departmental awards or sponsorships must be reported to the Office of Financial Aid.
- Students must be registered for the appropriate number of hours on which their aid package was based and have completed all documentation, or their aid will not be disbursed.
Questions about your aid? Who to contact:
|Student Population||Department to Contact||Phone|
|Undergraduate Students||Office of Financial Aid||(713)firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Athletes||Athletics||Contact your coach directly|
|Graduate Students||Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies||(713)email@example.com|
|Jones Graduate School Students||Jones Graduate School of Business||(713)firstname.lastname@example.org|