Graduate Student Insurance & Parking Payment Plan
Health Insurance and/or Parking Permits:
Graduate students enrolled in the annual Aetna health insurance plan and/or purchasing a parking permit are eligible for the payment plan option provided they meet the following criteria:
- Student is a full-time graduate student enrolled at Rice University.
- Student receives a graduate stipend of at least $5,000 from Rice University during the academic year.
Graduate students electing this payment plan option agree to the following:
- The health insurance premium, less any insurance subsidy (if eligible), will be divided into 8 installments (4 each semester).
- The parking permit will be divided into 8 installments (4 each semester).
- Payments begin September 10th and end May 10th of the following year. See our Payment Plan dates here.
- Automatic enrollment in the 8-month payment plan that will be accessible in the Payment Suite on or before August 31st.
- Missed payments may incur a late payment fee of 1.5% of the past due balance.
To request enrollment in the 8-month payment plan for Aetna health insurance and/or parking permits, please complete the following survey.