Guide to Charges on your Bill

In addition to tuition and fees, the Cashier's Office bills charges on behalf of a variety of other University departments. If you have a question about any of these charges, please contact the appropriate office directly. If a charge is removed, it will appear on your next bill as a credit.

Charge Department Contact
Billing Fees (Late Payment Fees, Returned Check Fees, etc.) Cashier's Office 713-348-4946
Dining (Board, Meal Plan Options, Tetra Points, etc.) Office of Housing & Dining 713-348-5445
Housing (Room, Work Orders, Withdrawal Fees, Telecommunication Fees, etc.) Office of Housing & Dining 713-348-5445
Library (Library Fines) Fondren Library 713-348-5698
Metro Q-Card (Metro Q-Card, Replacement Fees) Cashier's Office 713-348-4946
Parking (Parking Permits) Parking Office 713-348-PARK (7275)
Parking Enforcement (Parking Citations, Citation Appeals) Parking Enforcement & Appeals 713-348-3956/4591
Printing (Owlnet Printing Charges) Office of Information Technology 713-348-HELP (4357)
Registration Fees (Late Registration Fees, Course Change Fees, Transcripts, Enrollment/Degree Verifications, etc.) Office of the Registrar 713-348-4999
Student Health Insurance (Medical Insurance) Student Health Insurance 713-348-5544
Study Abroad (Enrollment Continuance Fee) Rice Study Abroad 713-348-5836