If you are expecting a payment and have not received notification from the Cashier's Office that the payment was received, please review the Unclaimed Payments to determine if the payment has been received.
If you have identified a payment that belongs to your department:
- Prepare a web departmental deposit to move the funds to your account
- Credit Detail Code: MISC
- The Description should match the description listed on the Unclaimed Payments site.
- Enter the FOAPL string where the funds should be moved to
- Debit Detail Code: check the other box and enter RCLS
- Validate and Submit the Deposit - this process will give you a deposit #
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org - include in the email the deposit #, check #, and Company Name
- The Cashier's Office will verify and finalize the claim deposit.
If you need training on web deposits please contact email@example.com.
Note: you will need to login to Google to have access -- go to apply.rice.edu - click on Change your account passwords select the password name ending in Google apps and complete the process.