Rice University uses Flywire for international payments to make payment process secure and simple when paying the university from accounts in your home country. With Flywire, you can pay online from any country and any bank. It is a safe and trusted payment method that can be tracked by you and the university each step of the way.
- Make payments from any country and any bank. For most countries and territories, you pay in your home currency and Flywire will send funds in $USD directly to Rice University
- Offers payment methods that include bank transfer, credit card, e-wallets and more for most countries and territories.
- Track the progress of your payment anytime online and receive email and text alerts each step of the way including when it reaches the university
- Flywire offers multilingual customer support via phone, Live-Chat, and email any time, any day for questions or assistance with your payment! Visit https://www.flywire.com/support/. WeChat support available for Chinese payers during China business hours
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT ONLINE
- Begin making your payment below by entering amount due, select your country, and click “CONTINUE TO FLYWIRE”. Or, go to rice.flywire.com.
- Enter amount due to the university and select your home country from the drop-down list.
- Select a payment option. Options can include bank transfer, credit cards, e-wallets or other local payment options depending on the country selected.
- Create your login or log into your Flywire account and enter the required information for Rice University for easy tracking and posting of your payment.
- Make payment to Flywire as instructed. Flywire will process and send your payment to Rice University with your information.
- Track your payment via email/text or by logging onto flywire.com anytime. You will also be notified of when the university receives your payment. Contact their customer support for any assistance or questions about your payment.
FLYWIRE CUSTOMER SUPPORT INFORMATION (Multilingual)
Phone: +1 800 346 9252